The Rock Krawler JK 2.5" X-Factor Long Arm System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 35" tall tires with stock fenders or 37" tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100% bind free design has proven itself to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
This system features the best in class crossover angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from custom 2" O.D. 7/16 Wall DOM steel and built for abuse. Like all other JK X-Factor Systems the rear axle has been moved back 1" to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
Best in Class Ground Clearance and Crossover Angles
Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
Triple Rate Coil Springs
Sport Tuned Remote Reservoir 2.0 RRD Shocks
PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
33" or 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
37" Tires (Flat Fenders)
Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
- The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.