Our JK 2.5" Off-Road Pro Long Arm System is a race inspired system designed to take abuse. As JK's get older in years, they are getting wheeled harder and harder. The Off-Road Pro Systems are designed to minimize wear points while taking that punishment! As few as possible OEM mounting points have been used with this system. All ends of the control arms feature our Pro Series Krawler Joints so there are no bushings to break down from punishment. The suspension geometry features our tried and true independent 3 link design front and rear. There are no natural binding points, so the suspension cycles perfectly smooth. No system on the market today is ready for racing or absolute punishment like our Off-Road Pro Long Arm System.
Built for Taking Abuse - Period
Race Proven Suspension System
7075-T6 Aluminum Control Arms
Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
Adjustable Rear Anti Squat
In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
Triple Rate Coil Springs
PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
Up to 37" Tires (Flat Fenders)
Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
Upgradeable to Coil Overs
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 35" tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
-Will ride firmer than a system with bushings in the control arms, but will also handle tighter.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.
RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
4 Door Front: RRD02054
Rear: RRD02055 *Requires 2" bump stops front and rear
4 Door Front: RRD02054RR
RRD02055RRP *Requires 2" bump stops front and rear
Bilstein 5100 Shocks:
Bilstein Part # Bump Stop
Front 24-186995 2"
Rear 24-146715 2"
If choosing a brand of shock that we have not provided a part number for, match
your shock choice as closely as possible to the generic length recommendations
(We can not ensure that the valving profile in your shock choice will pair well with
our kits. This is why we recommend using our RRD Racing shocks or the provided
Bilstein part numbers)
Generic Front Shock
Recommendation with 2" bump stops - 16" Collapsed to 28" Extended
Generic Rear Shock
Recommendation with 2 " bump stops - 16" Collapsed to 26" Extended